WICHITA, Kan. (May 11, 2011) – Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced that it will again display its entire commercial product lineup at the 2011 European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) May 17-19 in Geneva, Switzerland. The company’s enhanced indoor exhibit will be located in the PalExpo Convention Center, Hall 7, Booth #7070.
“EBACE has become a major international show that continues to expand its reach,” said Sean McGeough, HBC president, Europe, Middle East and Africa. “Each year, we look forward to showcasing our aircraft to visitors from around the world. This is especially true this year as we see indications of renewed activity in the marketplace in Europe and globally. As we continue to expand our network of sales and service representatives and our customer base continues to grow, this venue also has become a logical one for hosting customer sessions and furthering relationships.”
In addition to its aircraft and exhibit hall display, the company will host Maintenance and Operations (M&O) seminars on the second day of the show, Wednesday, May 18, for operators of Hawker 125 Series aircraft from 9-11 a.m. and for King Air operators from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Conference Room 3 in Hall 6 at the PalExpo Convention Center.
HBC’s indoor exhibit will again feature a Global Customer Support area with interactive kiosks, an interior selection center where customers can use computer modeling to help select their aircraft interiors and aircraft floor models featuring the entire aircraft lineup.
The Hawker Beechcraft commercial product line on display at EBACE will include:
• Hawker 4000 – The flagship of the Hawker line, the composite fuselage Hawker 4000 sets the standard for performance and value in the super-midsize business jet class. With a 3,280 nautical mile non-stop range and cruise speeds up to Mach 0.84, it features a sophisticated composite fuselage, all metal supercritical wing, powerful Pratt & Whitney Canada FADEC-controlled engines and state-of-the-art Honeywell Primus EPIC avionics.
• Hawker 900XP – From the best-selling midsized business jet lineage (the Hawker 800 series), the Hawker 900XP has combined new Honeywell engines with enhanced winglets and a large cabin for increased performance, range, efficiency, comfort and unprecedented value.
• Hawker 750 – The newest evolution of the famed Hawker 800 lineage, this light-midsize business jet redefines its class with a large midsize cabin, additional baggage space and proven efficiency.
• Beechcraft Premier IA – Truly an advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency. With its single-pilot certification, advanced composite construction, seven-passenger seating and a top cruise speed of more than 500 miles per hour, the Premier IA offers the ultimate in operational flexibility. It sets the industry standard for being both a true “pilot’s airplane” and a serious business tool.
• Beechcraft King Air 350i – Now equipped with the Rockwell Collins Venue™ cabin management system and state-of-the-art Beechcraft FlexCabin capability, the King Air 350i sets the standard in cabin comfort, business capability, in-flight productivity and entertainment. It delivers unmatched fuel efficiency and the lowest operating cost per seat mile, making it the greenest aircraft in its class. The King Air 350i is the perfect addition to any corporate fleet.
Hawker Beechcraft will display 10 aircraft at its static display #17.
The company’s exhibit will be highlighted by the 50th Anniversary Baron G58, as well as the Bonanza G36, King Air C90GTx, King Air B200GT, King Air 350i and the Premier IA located in static...
In partnership with its regional distributor, the company is displaying a Beechcraft Premier IA, King Air 350i, King Air C90GTx, Baron and Bonanza at the Friedrichshafen Airport.
HBC's EBACE presence includes representation from the entire commercial product lineup, including the debut of the Hawker 800XPR and the Special Mission Beechcraft King Air 350ER demonstrator...