MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has yet received the FAA STC for the next generation 5-blade scimitar composite propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P) / CFR225-55f on the Socata Model TBM700 A, B, C1, C2, N with the Engine P&WC PT6A-64, -66D.
The installation is certified by FAA STC No. SA02958NY and EASA STC No 10033038. This new STC provides increased performance (5 percent improved take-off & climb, 3-5 kts cruise with 1800 rpm), maximum durability and reliability, suitable for all weather operation.
The propeller installation:
- Provides best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operation
- Has bonded on stainless steel leading edges for best erosion protection of the blades
- Reduces the weight by approx. 7 lbs compared with the original metal propeller
- Provides a cooler ITT on ground with condition lever at low and high idle position
- Has no propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle
- Gives more ground clearance for less FODs
- Provides significant cabin noise and vibration reduction
- All models comply with the highest European noise regulations
The high technology natural composite blades have no life limitation and can be repaired even in case of a FOD.
MT-Propeller is the world leading natural composite propeller manufacturer with 30 propeller models from 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp, and 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp as well as two blade fixed pitch propellers.
The high performance, light weight and durable MT-Propellers can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on airships, wind tunnels or hovercraft.
MT-Propeller is holder of over 100 STCs worldwide with more than 15.000 propeller systems flying.