OSHKOSH, Wis., July 25, 2011 — Cessna Aircraft Company, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today at the Experimental Aircraft Association’s AirVenture 2011 in Oshkosh, Wis., that it has added five flight training organizations to its global network of more than 250 Cessna Pilot Centers.
The newest members of the CPC network are:
* Indy Flight Training, Indianapolis, Ind.
* Light Sport Aviation, Riverside, Calif.
* Freedom Aviation, Lynchburg, Va.
* Air Orlando Aviation, Orlando, Fla.
* ProFlight Aviation Services, San Marcos, Texas
CPCs are flight training affiliates that use the new Cessna Flight Training System and Cessna aircraft and offer customers an array of services including flight training.
“We continue to look for the best quality additions to our CPC network as part of the company’s effort to make flying more accessible and to re-energize pilot training,” said Julie Filucci, Cessna CPC manager.
For more information, go to www.Cessna.com.