The airport ranking agency Skytrax just released its annual list of top airports around the globe, and it wont surprise anyone that Singapore has again taken the top spot. Rounding out that list are:
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Incheon International Airport
- Munich Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Amsterdam Schipol Airport
- Tokyo International Airport
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Zurich Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
- London Heathrow Airport
None of the top ten airports were in the United States. In fact the only airport selected in North America was Vancouver International in British Colombia.
The results fall closely in line with past years’ reports that perennially give Singapore, Incheon (South Korea) and Hong Kong top honors.