In recent years, airports have started dishing up a little local flavor in their concessions offerings. Now, they're finding their efforts to improve the passenger experience are being appreciated. In 10Best.com's Readers' Choice contest passengers helped identify which places serve the "Best U.S. Airport Food." The winners are as follows:
1. Harry and Izzys- Indianapolis International
2. Tortas Frontera- Chicago O'Hare
3. Obrycki's - Baltimore-Washington International
4. 42nd St. Oyster Bar - Raleigh Durham International
5. Lemonade - LAX
6. French Meadow Bakery & Cafe - Minneapolis-St. Paul International
7. Salt Lick - Austin-Bergstrom
8. Vino Volo - Various airport locations
9. Chickie's and Pete's - Philadelphia International
10. Legal Sea Foods - Boston Logan
Although Technology May Help Improve the Airport Experience, the Basics Have the Greatest Impact on Passenger Satisfaction
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Feb. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Although technology has revolutionized air travel during the past decade, passenger satisfaction with airports continues to lag behind that of other...
HMSHost celebrates impressive industry recognition in all Large Food Operator categories by Airport Revenue News (ARN) for 2013.