* $6,000,000 - Hilo Harbor, Hawaii Island - Construction to widen Kumau Street at Hilo Harbor to accommodate container, cargo and vehicle movements between Pier 4 and Kalanianaole Avenue
* $2,000,000 - Kalaeloa Barbers Point Harbor, Oahu - Plans to develop a dedicated fuel berth at the Piers P-3 and P-4 areas as well environmental documentation and preparation of a comprehensive master plan to guide future harbor development
* $1,800,000 - Hilo Harbor, Hawaii - Construction management and inspections services for a new pier and related utilities at Pier 4 and to widen Kumau Street to accommodate cargo movement and vehicles
* $1,450,000 - Honolulu Harbor, Oahu - Construction management and inspection services for the rehabilitation of buildings and yard areas at Piers 34/35, improvements to the utility systems, pavement overlay, and construction of a new box culvert
* $1,000,000 - Honolulu Harbor, Oahu - Construction management and inspection services for the construction of new mooring structures and upgrade of existing utilities and infrastructure at Piers 12 and 15 to accommodate the relocation of the Clean Island Council and Marine Spill Response Corporation vessels that will be relocated from Pier 35
* $600,000 - Kahului Harbor, Maui - Design to relocate the Harbors Maui District Office and demolish the existing office and a store facility in accordance with the Kahului Harbor Development Plan
Copyright Targeted News Services
TNS C-Santpan-Santpan 130226-4217719 71Santosh
HONOLULU , March 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mesa Air Group, Inc., (Nasdaq: MESA) today announced it has concluded a code share agreement with Hawaii Island Air Inc. (dba Island Air). Effective...
Aloha announces giveaway of 2,000 free one-way tickets one day after new interisland airline go announced $19 tickets.
US Bureau of Transportation statistics show that, so far this year, 19 out of 20 flights leave the gate within 15 minutes of the schedule at Honolulu International Airport.
All Go! aircraft will operate from the commuter terminal at the Honolulu International Airport.