Washington, DC, May 2, 2012 — The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Maintenance Committee today congratulated 35 recipients of the Association's Maintenance Technical Reward and Career Scholarship (Maintenance TRACS) at NBAA’s Maintenance Management Conference, which is being held this week from May 1 to 3 in Nashville, TN.
Currently in its seventh year, Maintenance TRACS awards are donated by the business aviation industry. Included among the program’s supporters are aircraft, engine and avionics manufacturers and maintenance training providers.
The Maintenance TRACS program is open to current and future A&P holders and other individuals interested in developing their technical and professional career paths in business aviation maintenance. Award recipients are able to attend model-specific courses at aircraft, engine and avionics training centers.
The 2012 Maintenance TRACS recipients and their awards are as follows:
- Matthew Cavanaugh – Abaris Composite Structures Fabrication and Damage Repair (Phase 1) Course
- Stephen Clifford – Citation CE-525 Series Maintenance Initial Course
- Michael T. Cooper – Honeywell Primus EPIC Course
- Michael Deeb – Cessna Citation CE-560 Series Maintenance Initial Course
- Zachary Enos – Bell Helicopter Composite Repair Course
- Richard Fisher – Bell Helicopter Vibration Monitoring System Course
- Katie Hilermann – CAE King Air 300/350 Maintenance Initial Course
- Cody Hopp – Gulfstream G550 Maintenance Initial Course
- Johnathan Hyde – Honeywell HTF7000 Line Maintenance Course
- Joshua Jones – CAE 800XPi Maintenance Initial Course
- Adam Keuler – CAE Citation II Maintenance Initial Course
- James King – Bombardier Challenger 604/605 Maintenance Update Course
- Jacob Luedtke – Dassault Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX Maintenance Initial Course
- Christopher Martin – Global Jet Services Five-Day Course
- Mark Mumford – Honeywell G450 ECS Line Maintenance Course
- James Myers – 2012 NBAA Maintenance Management Conference
- Perry Ochsner – Williams Engines FJ44 Series Engine Line Maintenance Course
- Joseph Oliver – Bell Helicopter Connector & Cable Maintenance Course
- Brad Ongna – Bombardier Global Express Electrical Troubleshooting Course
- Jessica Patuano – Hawker Beechcraft King Air Maintenance Initial Course
- Casee Penrod – Bell Helicopter Composite Blade Repair Course
- Donald Peters – Honeywell Primus 1000 Course
- Christopher Piccone – Dassault Falcon 900EX Maintenance Initial Course
- David Raibeck – Honeywell TPE331 Line Maintenance Course
- Ryan Reid – Bombardier Learjet 60/60XR Maintenance Initial Type Course
- Mark Repanshek Jr. – GE CF34 Line Maintenance Course
- Philip Rickels – Bombardier Learjet 45 Maintenance Initial Course
- Dave Sheehy – AET Certification or Endorsement Exam
- James Sullivan – Williams Engines FJ44 Series Engine Line Maintenance Course
- Allan Tallos – Rolls Royce AE3007C Initial Engine Course
- Joshua Walker – CAE Five-Day Introductory Digital Avionics Course
- Joshua Weigshoff – CAE King Air 200 Maintenance Initial Course
- Cameron Weld – Abaris Composite Structures Fabrication and Damage Repair (Phase 1 and 2) Course
- Cole Williams – FlightSafety International PT6 Line Maintenance Course
- Bee Yang – Honeywell SPZ-8400/HUD Gulfstream IV Course
NBAA thanks the following organizations for making the Maintenance TRACS program possible: Abaris Training Resources, Bell Helicopters, Bombardier Aerospace, CAE Simuflite, Cessna Aircraft, Dassault Falcon Jet, FlightSafety International, GE Aviation, Global Jet Services, Inc., Gulfstream Aerospace Corp., Hawker Beechcraft Corp., Honeywell, Inc., NCATT, Rolls-Royce, Inc. and Williams International.
Applications for the 2013 Maintenance TRACS awards will be available by early fall. For more information on this program visit the Maintenance TRACS web page.
In addition to Maintenance TRACS, NBAA offers a number of other scholarships and programs to promote professional development and business aviation careers. Learn more at the NBAA Scholarships page.
Bombardier Aerospace offers 24/7 technical support for operators of Bombardier Learjet, Challenger, and Global aircraft. For Learjet technical support: (316) 946-6100 or email@example.com...
Dassault Aircraft Services is a Falcon service provider. Falcon warranty. For technical support contact Lawrence Harting at (302) 322-7326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours: 24.