Weyers Cave, Virginia – The second edition of “Avionics: Systems and Troubleshooting” by T.K. Eismin has been published by Avotek Information Resources. Updated to focus on new technologies and the latest aircraft developments, this new volume provides a practical guide to advanced avionics for aviation maintenance schools and current avionics technicians.
The second edition has been redesigned and numerous color photos and illustrations have been added throughout. Added discussions cover transport category power distribution systems, electronic panel displays, synthetic vision, electronic flight bags, satellite weather systems and ground proximity systems.
This volume takes the AMT past the basic avionics systems into the intricacies of today’s advanced systems. It is a valuable tool in preparing for NCATT certification testing.
This revised edition covers the following topics:
- Technical publications and data management
- Power distribution, digital and data buss systems
- Electronic instrument systems
- Integrated monitoring and warning systems
- Integrated test equipment
- Autopilot and autoflight systems
- Communication and entertainment systems
- Global positioning systems
The book is available directly from Avotek at www.avotek.com or by calling 1-800-828-6835.
Avotek develops and publishes aircraft maintenance training materials for the world’s general aviation, corporate, commercial and military markets.