Abu Dhabi, January 26th 2012: Bombardier will participate in the First General Aviation Exhibition for the Middle East, Abu Dhabi Air Expo, March 6-8, 2012.
The company will showcase the Challenger 605 business jet at the show. Featuring the widest stand-up cabin of any large category business jet available today, the Challenger 605 jet builds on the legacy of quality and reliability of its predecessor, the acclaimed Challenger 604 jet, leading its market share segment throughout the world.
The Challenger 605 jet can whisk eight passengers and two crew from Abu Dhabi to Tokyo or Abu Dhabi to London non-stop.
“We are very pleased to welcome as an exhibitor one of the major actors in business aviation”, said Didier Mary, Exhibition Director. “This participation make the Abu Dhabi Air Expo even more interesting considering the tremendous numbers of Bombardier aircraft in the Middle East, and especially those based in Al Bateen,, he added.
With more than 30,300 employees and well-positioned in global markets, Bombardier Aerospace is a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of innovative aviation products for the business, commercial, specialized and amphibious aircraft markets. Their high-performance aircraft and services set the standard of excellence in several markets, including:
- Business aircraft - Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft families
- Commercial aircraft - new CSeries program, CRJ Series and Q-Series aircraft families
- Amphibious aircraft - Bombardier 415 and Bombardier 415 MP aircraft
- Jet travel solutions - Flexjet
- Specialized aircraft solutions - Bombardier aircraft modified for special missions
- Aircraft services and training - aircraft parts, maintenance, comprehensive training, technical support and publications, and online services
About Al Bateen Executive Airport
Al Bateen Executive Airport is a dedicated business jet airport, the first of its kind in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region; conveniently located only a five kilometres from the central business district of Abu Dhabi, the UAE capital. The downtown location of Al Bateen Executive Airport makes it ideal for users of business jets, whose time is valuable and who have a high-regard for the convenience that personalised jet travel can bring.