Euravia are pleased to announce the re-launch and expansion of on-site services through the newly established Euravia Mobile Repair Team (EMRT™).
The new EMRT is led by our Senior Product Support Manager, who has over 30 year's experience on gas turbines, including direct 'hands-on' experience with P&WC and with a major PT6 fleet operator.
The EMRT will initially continue to provide PT6A and PT6T on-site support and Euravia will further expand PT6B and PT6C in 2012.
The PT6 on-site services include on-wing repairs to minimise downtime and time to return to service:
- PT6A On-Wing Hot Section Inspection
- PT6A Off-Wing Hot Section Inspection
- PT6T Off-Wing Hot Section Inspection
- PT6A Off-Wing Power Section Repair
- PT6T Off-Heli Power Section Repair
- PT6T Mid-Life Clutch Inspection (Kit)
- Borescope Inspection
- Engine Condition Assessment
- FOD Repairs and Compressor #1 Blade Bending
- Minor Repairs (T5 Harness Replacement, Fuel Nozzle Replacement)
- Engine Removal and Installation
- Accessory Changes
- Troubleshooting and Rectification
- Engine Rigging
- Pre-Buy Engine Surveys
- Engine Certification with accordance with EASA and/or FAA requirements
Euravia uses genuine P&WC parts and all services delivered are to meet Euravia's exacting Quality Standards and P&WC's specifications.
Contact Euravia today if you have an upcoming Hot Section Inspection requirement or; require any other field service assistance.
Euravia is a privately owned company, founded in 1988 & based in the north west of England in the UK. Euravia Engineering has 3 sites in Lancashire, England, the UK’s Aeronautical centre of excellence at the site of the birth of the Jet Engine by Sir Frank Whittle in 1943. Euravia Engineering has EASA Part-145 approval, FAA Repair Station Certification, MOD, NATO, NAMSA, ISO 9001, amongst various other design and CAA approvals. Euravia provides Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul services for P&WC PT6A, PT6T series engines, and Hamilton Sundstrand, Honeywell, Lucas and Goodrich APU's.