Jazz, a regional subsidiary of Air Canada, has revealed that it has entered into partnership negotiations about transborder services with US carriers.
According to the chief executive of Jazz, Joseph Randell, no deal appears imminent because of regulatory hurdles, Reuters reported.
The airline flew to 56 destinations in Canada and 22 destinations in the US as of 1 February, and it has a fleet of 131 aircraft.
ACE Aviation Holdings Inc, the parent company of Air Canada, currently owns 79.7% of Jazz and Jazz Air Income Fund owns the remaining 20.3%.
(Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
News stories provided by third parties are not edited by "Site Publication" staff. For suggestions and comments, please click the Contact link at the bottom of this page.
It was the second application Air Canada Jazz had filed with the court. The first was dismissed and the airline was instructed that the case should be resolved at a trial.
Hamilton Sundstrand, a designer and manufacturer of aerospace systems and a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp (NYSE: UTX), on Monday announced that the company has signed a long-term agreement to...
Air Canada Jazz confirms that a CRJ100 aircraft was involved in an incident May 20, 2007