CAPA will be hosting their second annual Australia Pacific Aviation Summit and expects over 500 attendees. Bringing together the decision-makers from the South Pacific region’s leading airlines, airports, travel and tourism sectors, the CAPA Summit will also feature many international guests. The Summit will provide unique insights into the airline, airport and corporate travel outlook for the South Pacific region in 2014/15 and provide a platform for unrivalled networking and business development activity. The 3-day Summit will feature dozens of high level speakers and panelists, with over 40 airlines attending. The Summit will feature Keynote Addresses from Qantas, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, Etihad Airways, Royal Brunei Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Fiji Airways and United.
Discussion topics will include:
- Foreign LCCs and the Australian tourism growth opportunity;
- How Australia can optimise its share of international tourism by 2020;
- Getting the policy settings right for international airline expansion;
- South Pacific aviation strategies and the outlook for a diverse region;
- How the changing US airline landscape will affect airlines in Asia. Consolidation and its impact;
- The passenger is going mobile and social – implications for airlines, airports and travel;
- The e-Airline: What’s driving the e-commerce, merchandising and retailing revolution?;
- And LIVE on SkyNews: THE GREAT DEBATE: Sydney's second airport, hosted by David Speers, Political Editor, Sky News.