Airline Services Components Limited (ASC) is part of the Airline Services Group, which has been trading for more than 25 years. The organisation has five main divisions:
- Rotable Component Support – through Airline Services Components (ASC), based at London Gatwick Airport, specialising in the supply and management of rotable components including Wheels and Brakes on the basis of exchange, loan, lease or sale agreements, as well as repair management and PBH /CPAL agreements.
- Aircraft Interior Engineering and Workshops - EASA Part 145 repair and overhaul of seats, avionics, galley and IFE equipment, as well as EASA Part 21 J and G Design and Manufacture approvals. This department now also incorporates our new dedicated aircraft component repair facility at Stansted with an extensive capability covering a range of avionic, hydraulic, pneumatic, structures, safety equipment, generator and electrical accessory components.
- IFE Products and Services – HD-ready, LCD screens, digital servers, management of IFE retro-fit programs, and on-wing IFE support.
- Aviation Textiles - design, development, manufacture, supply and fit of seat covers, curtains, and related accessories.
- Ramp Operations - de-icing, interior and exterior cleaning, carpet fitting, presentation and laundry at eleven UK airports.