10 Gate Street
London, WC2A 3HP United Kingdom
The Ground Operations Software System, GOSS, provides cost effective online software for international ground service providers, baggage handling agents and airside operations of all sizes.
Our intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) solution provides aviation ground service businesses with a centrally managed database, allowing users across the globe to access the system through easy-to-use web pages.
The modular software solution addresses key operational and regulatory requirements for ground services including:
- Accident and Incident recording, assisting ISAGO (IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations) accreditation RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995) reporting
- Delay reporting of services such as aircraft refuelling
- Recording and auditing Turnaround services
- Auditing any service you provide through customised checklists and automated follow-up
- Voucher redemption and recording at Airport Lounges
- Recording Airside Passenger and Crew Transport movements
- Recording De-Icing services and generating reports
Information can be added to the system through simple web pages or through smartphone applications, controlling the data entered and providing real time management reporting. You’ll no longer have to wait for a report to be emailed to you or your managers, as the web site can be used to generate reports on the fly from pre-defined lists or by using the simple query engine.
Get in touch to arrange a demonstration through www.ground-ops.com or by calling +44 (0)20 7280 4390