PO Box 2808 El Horreya
ASE - Group's daughter companies are:
- - ASE – Aero Services Egypt (Egypt) Founded in 1989
- - ASE – Airline Supervisors Experts (Morocco) Founded in 1998
- - ASE – Associated Services Experts (UAE) Founded in 2008
- - ASE – World of Travel (GSA & Travel Agency) (Egypt) Founded in 2009
- - ASE – Aviation Services Education (Morocco) Founded in 2011
Within the Ground Services Providers industry, ASE Group “Egypt, Morocco & UAE” achieved an authentic reputation for its TRANSPARENCY, CREDIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY.
Why we are different:
QUALITY and SAFETY are our top Priorities:
- We comply with the latest international standards for Safety Management, Security, and Quality Systems.
- We are a registered ISAGO Provider Company who helped in developing the standards and protocols of ISAGO.
We are certified by TÜV Rheinland for:
- ISO 9001: 2008 for Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001:2004 for Environmental System.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health & Safety.
ASE is the only company in Egypt that is certified for IATA-AHM 804 “System for the performance measurements of service delivery standards” in Cairo, Hurghada, Sharm El-sheikh and Luxor stations.
ASE is a Member of:
- IATA Ground Handling Council.
- European Business Aviation Association.
- National Business Aviation Association.
- Middle East Business Aviation Association.
- International Aviation Handlers Association.
ASE Group Services:
- Airlines Representation.
- Global Flight Support Services.
- Global Computerized Flight Planning.
- Full Passenger Handling in Egypt by a qualified Star Alliance & IATA Trained Team.
- Ramp Services Arrangements and Supervision.
- Full Passenger and Ramp supervision at ASE-Morocco & ASE-UAE
- Overflying & Landing Permits.
- Airport & ATC Slot Coordination.
- Fuelling Arrangements.
- VIP Handling & Transportation.
- Crew Administration & Transportation.
- Third Party Payments.
- Catering & HOTAC.
- GSA Services through ASE-Morocco & ASE “World of Travel” in Egypt.
The confidence of our partner airlines, business partners and airport authorities enabled us to build an international network covering the many aspects of airport services within Egypt, Morocco & the United Arab Emirates.
For further information please visit our website: www.asegrp.aero