Blog Archives




 
First 9 10 11 Next » Last
  • Profiling the External Customer

    By ServiceElements, Christine Hill - Tuesday October 25, 2011
    All organizations have one thing in common: They depend on customers to stay in business. There are many ways to make customers want, need, and even depend on particular products and services, but in order to create this relationship it is important to...
  • The Importance of Writing Down Goals

    By ServiceElements, Christine Hill - Tuesday October 25, 2011
    Why do 3 percent of Harvard MBAs make ten times as much as the other 97 percent combined? In 1979, interviewers asked new graduates from the Harvard’s MBA Program and found that: • 84% had no specific goals at all • 13% had goals but they were...
  • Share of the Wallet

    By ServiceElements, Christine Hill - Tuesday October 25, 2011
    Harvard Business Review, in its latest issue, debuts a new tool for business in an article entitled, “Customer Loyalty Isn’t Enough. Grow Your Share of Wallet”. The new tool demonstrates a measure for showing the best way to pull ahead of the...
  • Customer Service Week, October 3-7

    By ServiceElements, Christine Hill - Tuesday October 25, 2011
    The first week in October has been deemed “Customer Service Week”. The masses grow a bit weary of all the merchandising schemes to sell products associated with a day of celebration. But this week can serve as a reminder to service providers to look...
  • Dabbawalas: An Amazing Story of Teamwork

    By ServiceElements, Christine Hill - Tuesday October 25, 2011
    Every workday in Mumbai, India, an amazing phenomenon of teamwork occurs. Over 200,000 hot homemade meals are transported from the suburbs to the office workers in downtown Mumbai by 5000 Dabbawalas. The translation of “Dabbawala” is “one who...