As we end one year and start another, I can’t believe we are just a few short months away from our Cygnus Aviation Expo. This year (2012) we’ve really amped it up to be the most dynamic aviation event of the year. Here is what we have going on:
- New this year is our partnership with SAE International for its 2012 Aerospace and Defense for Ground Support Equipment Conference. SAE’s overall conference theme is “environmental sustainability in airport operations.”
- Expanded this year is our outdoor demo area. Not only have we expanded the demo area to have “garages” for the companies that wish to demo equipment, but we’ve also expanded the area so you can actually drive and test equipment. In addition to the expanded demo area, we’ve also included outdoor booths so you can really come and kick the tires and see the equipment in action.
- Also expanded this year are the sessions hosted by Cygnus Aviation. This year we are going to cover topics on marketing and social media, unmanned aircraft systems, FBO/MRO Round Table. Again this year we’ll have our full-day, pre-show Management Day: Management Training for Supervisors Promoted from the Line. Plus our Green GSE Session.
- NATA returns with its Safety 1st Trainer – Train The Trainer Seminar. One hallmark of the best FBOs is the professionalism of the line service specialists on the ramp. A key component of ramp safety, security and efficiency is the guidance provided by line service trainers. NATA’s Safety 1st Trainer Seminar delivers the in-depth instruction necessary to make these employees more effective line service supervisors and teachers.
- AMT Society will hold its popular Maintenance Skills Competition, which gives teams of licensed AMTs, AMEs, students enrolled in FAA, EASA, CASA or equivalently authorized schools as well as aircraft maintenance personnel of any country’s Armed Forces the opportunity to test their combined abilities against those of their peers. This competition sets the standards that today’s skilled aircraft maintenance professionals must meet.
- We’ll also have another Attendee & Exhibitor Networking Reception. All qualified attendees and exhibitors have the chance to win a 2012 Ford F-150. Enjoy music, drinks and food, while networking with industry leaders! During this event we will also be giving away our Ground Support Leaders of the Year Awards.
All in all this adds up to the must-attend, most powerful aviation event of 2012. See you there!
The 2012 Cygnus Aviation Expo and the Spring Training Week hosted by the National Air Transportation Association is set for March 5-9 in Las Vegas. This year’s event offers an expanded agenda for...
Aviation Industry Expo, held March 16-18 in Las Vegas, Nevada, attracted an audience of more than 3,500 aviation key buyers and aviation professionals.