The following product descriptions of equipment are offered as a service to readers and are not intended as an endorsement. To obtain more information on any item listed, contact the manufacturer or visit www.airportbusiness.com.
- THE COMMANDER 15i CARGO LOADER is available from FMC Airport Systems. Features include:
- 7,000 KG (15,400 pound) capacity
- Swing-out power module with diesel or electric power
- Heliroll® convey system
- Adjustable operator's platform
- Solid tires
- CARGO CART AND CONTAINER CURTAINS are available from JHRG, LLC. Made out of Supreme Protector fabric that is made to wear, not wear out. Unconditionally guaranteed for two years;
- A LINE OF BALL TRANSFERS FOR AIR CARGO HANDLING is available from SKF Motion Technologies. Designed to be ideal for mounting on warehouse floors for easy, effective movement of cargo and equipment. Able to serve as alternatives to wheel casters, SKF's product line includes heavy duty units, flange fixing units, and euro units;
- AIRCRAFT CONTAINER/PALLET LOADERS are offered by Trepel Airport Equipment. Available in lower and main deck with ratings of 3.5, 7, 14, 20, and 30 ton (7,500 to 66,000 pounds);
- A LINE OF NON-POWERED CARGO HANDLING EQUIPMENT is manufactured by WASP. Includes roller and caster bed type dollies, static racks, container dollies, slave pallets, and towable passenger stairs for the narrow body and regional aircraft;
- THE CARGOMAX air cargo caster is available from RWM Casters. Designed to withstand excessive impact and resist chipping, cracking, and chunking after continuous use. Features three sealed precision bearings, high strength thread and dust guards, high-strength polymer wheels, and a rivet-protecting water shield;
- THE JUMBO HYDRAULIC DOCK LEVELER is available from Rite-Hite. Designed to allow full access to wide, fully-loaded trailers. Features include: single 102-inch platform; 7-ft. leveler design; DokSaver bumpers and rear impact hinges; and, optional steel Safe-T-Lip runoff barrier;
- CUSTOMER CONTAINER ULD HANDLING SYSTEMS are available from KieTek International, Inc. Designed to offer better use of space, better cargo handling, and high volume capability;
- MATERIAL HANDLING SOLUTIONS are provided by Rapistan Systems - from concept through implementation with after-sale support. Cargo handling systems include dock vehicles, transfer vehicles, dock lifts, workstation lifts and turntables, heavy duty conveyors, monorails, AGVs, truck on/off loading, buildup/breakdown, and the controls and software for complete turnkey systems; www.rapistan.com.