The following product descriptions of equipment are offered as a service to readers and are not intended as an endorsement. To obtain more information on any item listed, contact the manufacturer or visit www.airportbusiness.com.
- ACE-IDS 2.0, the next generation of air traffic control display systems, is now available from All Weather, Inc. Combines the ACE-IDS hardware platform with StormFront, All Weather's new real-time data collection and display software engine. Designed to meet the needs of both air traffic controllers and operations technicians;
- BIRD CHASE SUPER SONIC is available from Bird-B-Gone, Inc. The system features distress and predator bird sounds of over 22 types of birds and is designed to be an effective and long-term solution for targeting pigeons, crows, starlings, swallows, gulls, woodpeckers, sparrows, grackles, cormorants, and many other birds. Designed to protect up to one full acre, and is adaptable with "pro pack" attachments to cover up to six acres;
- EZ-STOR SAFETY ROAD CONES are available from Emergency Responder Products. These cones collapse to just under 2 inches in height, while four stack neatly in a carrying case. Each cone also is equipped with a flashing LED light for additional nighttime safety;
- ASCENT® FFS-X™ B737NG flight simulator is introduced to the Civil Aviation Flight University of China (CAFUC) by Mechtronix Systems. The simulator will be installed at the CAFUC Simulation Training Center in Guanghan, Sichuan Province, P.R. China;
- THE SUSPECT LUGGAGE CONTAINMENT VESSEL, MODEL SLCV-01 is now available from NABCO, Inc. The vessel was specifically designed for use in the airport environment with airport screening operations for safe and quick containment of bags that are tagged as suspect in the screening process. The suspect bags can be directed into the vessel without the need for a human to touch or handle them. Lightweight and designed to fit inside a standard freight elevator, it can withstand a detonation of five pounds of TNT and has a large door opening allowing for the loading of a standard suitcase;
- THE UNIVERSAL™ GX-4000 VENTILATION SCREEN PANEL from Rite-Hite Aftermarket Corporation is now available with an optional 30-inch high screen. Designed to allow more air to flow into the dock area while preventing bugs or pests from entering the facility, without sacrificing security;
- THE SV-LCD50 MONITOR, a thin film transistor (TFT) liquid crystal display (LCD) monitor designed for the heavy equipment, haulage, and commercial trucking industries, is now available from Safety Vision, L.P. With a 5-inch diagonal screen and a built-in control box, this is designed to be compact and efficient. The monitor features two external triggers with 2.5-second off-time delay, two-camera input capacity, and an adjustable speaker. When connected to a color or black and white camera with an integrated microphone, the monitor allows the operator to both see and hear activity surrounding the vehicle. The monitor turns on automatically when the transmission is placed in reverse, and monitor buttons illuminate automatically in low light;
- ENDURA™, a network-based video security system, is available from Pelco. This fully distributed, non-centralized video security system is designed to allow customers to make use of local area networks and IT infrastructure. Endura offers all the components necessary for the design and installation of a complete networked video system. Includes: encoders, decoders, recorders, PC workstations, console displays, storage units, and advanced management technologies;
Endura, a network-based video securty system, is available from Pelco. This fully distributed, non-centralized video security system is designed to allow customers to make use of local area networks...
The Universal GX-4000 Ventilation Screen panel from Rite-Hite Aftermarket Corporation is now available with an optional 30-inch high screen. Designed to allow more air to flow into the dock area while...