- A policy statement for use of the company’s aircraft.
- A method for establishing metrics to quantify an aircraft’s value.
- A document-retention program to catalogue relevant information about the missions conducted with the aircraft.
- A presentation for a company’s internal audiences, so that employees can become advocates for the flight operation.
- A presentation for external audiences – including the news media, lawmakers and others – so that a company can promote the benefits of business aviation.
- 05/19/13 - 05/22/13
- 85th Annual AAAE Conference and Exposition 2013
Conference/Expo, Reno, NV
- 05/21/13 - 05/23/13
- 05/21/13 - 05/22/13
- FAME in Jet Measurement and EI Aviation Fuels Test Method Conference
- 06/03/13 - 06/03/13
- Ultrasonic Testing Level 1 Course
Training, Lewistown, PA