- A policy statement for use of the company’s aircraft.
- A method for establishing metrics to quantify an aircraft’s value.
- A document-retention program to catalogue relevant information about the missions conducted with the aircraft.
- A presentation for a company’s internal audiences, so that employees can become advocates for the flight operation.
- A presentation for external audiences – including the news media, lawmakers and others – so that a company can promote the benefits of business aviation.
- 06/17/13 - 06/23/13
- Paris Air Show
- 06/19/13 - 06/20/13
- 2rd China Aerospace Propulsion Technology Summit
- 06/24/13 - 06/24/13
- Ultrasonic Testing Level 2 Training Course
Training, Houston, TX
- 06/25/13 - 06/27/13
- SMART Terminal Asia 2013