At the end of this month we will all be seeing each other again at Cygnus Aviation Expo in Las Vegas. One event that we have changed this year is our Ground Support Leaders of the Year awards reception. Instead of a cocktail reception, we have changed it to a luncheon. We are excited about this change and hope that we can really make this an even more enjoyable event.
The Ground Support Leaders of the Year awards luncheon will be held on Thursday, Feb. 24 from noon to 1:30 p.m. This year we recognize excellence within the industry with five awards:
- Team Leader: similar to the original Leader of the Year Award, this title is for an individual who has taken a leadership role with personnel.
- Safety Leader: for a person or company who has introduced a new method, procedure or product to improve industry safety records.
- Engineer/Innovator Leader: For a company or a person who has introduced a revolutionary product.
- Green Leader: for a person or a company who has introduced environmentally friendly equipment or processes.
- Lifetime Achievement: for a person who has demonstrated commitment to the industry through a lifetime of dedicated service.
The recipients will not be announced until the event, so please join us to congratulate them as they are presented with their awards. Attendees can register for the luncheon at the registration booth at the show.
I hope to see you there!
It’s time to nominate ground support leaders for 2011. Everyone is encouraged to nominate individuals within the ground support industry for their contributions. There are six separate...
Get in your nominations before Feb. 1 and join us at the reception at Aviation Industry Expo 2010 in Las Vegas.
Introducing a New, Dynamic Brand